Lawblrs flock together.
Remember last week when I posted about how I was a freak and learned to read really young?
It wasn’t just me -
Just keep swimming, my friends. We were ahead of the pack then and we’re ahead of the pack now.
- perkieandmowgli said: Oh I also did that. Lawblrs for the win.
- haygirlhay said: samesies - people thought i was a rain child when i entered school ALREADY KNOWING HOW TO READ.
- imnotthatkindofgirl likes this
- assumingarguendo said: I missed that post, but I also learned how to read really young — I think I was around 4. And my mom doesn’t remember my first word. She says I “just started speaking in sentences.”
- allievlawschool likes this
- whiskeybentandhellbound likes this
- jodilyn said: I’m not a lawyer, but a journalist! I learned to read super early, but my mom was also a Kindergarten teacher and started me early (way before I started school), so that may be why.
- andthenitsperfect likes this
- tallgirltales likes this
- colleendeezy said: Oh-ho! Calling me out on my secret confessions, are you? THAT WAS BETWEEN US AND WHOEVER READ YOUR NOTES, LILI! Just kiddingggg. Ducks really do fly together. Quack, etc.
- umcanyounot likes this
- ellegolightly posted this